Aims & Objectives of the Institution:
1. To open schools for the benefit of visually challenged.
2. To provide free education and, support rehabilitations to such children.
3. To enable them to lead a self confident life.
4. To establish and run training cum vocational centres for such children.
5. To establish and maintain hostels for such children.
6. To take up other promotional welfare activities for the general improvement in living condition for such children.
7. To establish, affiliate or associate with compatible institutions.
8. To establish and run libraries for such children.
9. To provide boarding, lodging and education facilities absolutely free to such students.