Navchetna is inviting application forms for the session 2017-2018. Children seeking admission for Classes 1 to 12 can apply. Students planning to do Graduation and Post-Graduation can also apply for the hostel facility.
Only visually challenged and physically challenged children can apply for admission.
The study pattern of the students of the Institute can be either P S E B or NIOS Board depending on the requirement.
Who should fill the form?
Children who are willing to do their regular studies in an environment which is specifically designed for their needs and requirements can apply for admission.
How to apply?
Those who wish to apply can download form from the Navchetna website (www.navchetnainstitute.com) or can visit the Navchetna office and submit the form after duly filling it. Documents to be attached along with the form are:
a. Disability Certificate
b. Pass Certificate of the last exam
c. Birth Certificate
d. 3 Passport size photographs
Educational fees will be borne by the Institute for students from classes 1 to 12. Along with this lodging and boarding will be provided to students from outside Patiala. Local children will be given pick up and drop free of cost. Institute will provide Scribes as and when required by the students.
Navchetna’s main objective is to provide benefit to the visually challenged children. It also aims at building self confidence in them. Therefore, it is always on an endeavor to provide a barrier free environment to them. Facilities available at Navchetna are: well-equipped classrooms, Computer Lab, Braille & Audio Digital Library, playground for sports and other outdoor activities, music, yoga, Wi fi internet, CCTV Surveillance, etc.
For any other detail please contact:
Mobile: +91 97811 20333
Navchetna A Charitable Institute for the Blind
59, Ghuman Nagar
Opposite Geeta Petrol Pump
Patiala - 147004
Rules and Regulations for Hostel Admission:
1. Admission in the hostel is strictly at the discretion of the management and is restricted to the students and staff of the Institute.
2. Admission is subject to the approval of the admission committee.
3. Hostelers are not supposed to leave without prior permission of the authorized person.
4. Hostelers are not supposed to stay out beyond scheduled hours.
5. Admission may be revoked, if the hostler is found guilty of repeated violation or a single serious offence.
6. Visitors are not allowed beyond schedule hours except in emergency cases, with prior approval of the in charge.
7. Only out station visitors may be allowed to stay overnight, that too with prior written permission of the in charge.
8. All residents as well as visitors are required to record their movement in the proper register.
9. A hosteller while going out is required to give his contact number and likely duration of absence.